Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Under Armour Storm with Micro G

   I haven't been able to run for long distances and I blame my old shoes for this. Every time I would begin running I would get a sharp pain in my right leg. It seemed to me that my shoes were not providing enough support while I ran. So, I bought new shoes.

   Anytime I make a big purchase I do my research first. This ensures that I am equipped with the knowledge to make a good decision on how I will spend my money. After researching shoes I found two pair that I thought would get the job done; Under Armour Spine Venom and Under Armour Micro G.

   After arriving at the sport store (Hibbet Sports) I found these bad boys. I tried on every pair of running shoes in the store, but fell in love with these. They are extremely comfortable and supportive. The Under Armour Storm with Micro G has tread on the bottom that makes it feel like you are walking on pillows. They actually fit to your foot instead of trying to find a pair of shoes that your foot fits in perfectly. They are made of fabric that actually does breathe which helps keep your feet dry when running. They are durable and seem to be a high quality shoe. Once again Under Armour has proven to be the superior brand in my book!

Here is the tread:

If you decide to purchase new running shoes these are a little pricey..however if you have ever bought running shoes before you know that you have to spend a little more if you want to get a quality item that does what it is supposed to do. And when you are talking about running you have to keep in mind how hard running can be on your body. Your body is worth the extra money, in fact you'll thank yourself down the road when you can still move because you chose to take care of yourself! 

Please feel free to leave your comments about Under Armour (and their awesomeness) below :) 
Until next time,
Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment