Saturday, March 15, 2014

This is Me Now...

This is me now, 9 weeks into my health journey:

I don't have a very good "before" picture. I didn't take the time to take one, but in the picture above I am at 119 pounds, which is a total loss of 24 pounds! Please excuse the mess behind me, I took the picture in my daughters room because the lighting was better.

Here is a picture of me two years ago:

In this picture I believe I weighed 135 which was the summer of 2012, so two years ago. 

This is me last year after working out, so you know it's a little rough, but I wanted to point out the difference in the picture from now (the first one) this picture. 

This is right before starting my health journey (2014) I had to weigh in for a FB contest. You can see that I started out at 143 or 144 pounds.

And this is a side view of me now. As you can see I have made progress, though I still have a ways to go. I was asked to post pictures so here they are. 

Until next time, 
Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment