Monday, March 10, 2014

Just a Quick Update

I wanted to check in with everyone because I haven't posted in a little while. I have been busy with the yearbook and school work and of course exercise and getting healthy!

I weighed in today and guess what....

I am now 122 pounds! That means I've lost 21 pounds so far! This is the middle of week 9, so I think that's pretty good progress.

I have kept myself on goal, motivated, focused, and I've been pushing for it! Losing weight is not my priority, getting healthy is, but seeing the needle on the scale move just a little bit is refreshing and motivating!

It's proof that if you want something bad enough, and you are willing to put in the work you will see results!

Feel free to leave your success stories in the comment section below, it is always nice and motivating to hear how others are doing.

Until next time good luck,
Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment