Saturday, February 22, 2014

Flour-less (Gluten Free) Brownies by SkinnyTaste

Since starting my "Get Healthy" journey I have chosen to eat healthier. Eating healthier can be trying at times, especially when you have a sweet tooth like mine! Not to mention that eating the same salad day after day can get old REALLY quick. So after some searching I found an AMAZING blog; SkinnyTaste! I have to say that Gina, the chef, has created and shared some amazing low-calorie, healthy recipes. I prepared the Flour-less Brownies today, which are only 144 calories per brownie. They really are amazing! These brownies taste so moist and delicious and really hit the spot when your having a chocolate melt down. You can kick your craving without kicking your diet. I love it!

 
This is one of the brownies I baked.
   
   If you want to see how truly yummy the brownies look and find the recipe visit Skinny Taste! This recipe is for sure a winner. I am now preparing to make her Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Breast, and I am sure it will be equally as yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment